TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Fees for tuition are payable by wire transfer before the first lesson. A receipt will be provided upon request.
- Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice will be billed in full to the client.
- Up to 2 cancellations of fixed day lessons are allowed for a package. Subsequently, lessons will be fixed one by one at a mutually convenient date and time that might differ from the previously agreed slot.
- Schedule tutorials will always taken place on the specified, unless a tutorial is rearranged for a time that is mutually convenient to both tutor and student.
- We strive to provide the best possible service. However, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student/client. Although we will do everything in our power to help improve grades and skill sets, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
- We are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising from our tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of our material. The client specifically waives any and all claims arising from the use of this tutoring service
- All materials provided are under copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from us.
- The lessons must be taken in full within the following 6 months. There will be no refund for lessons that are not taken.
- We may be delayed by a few minute due to traffic or road work cannot always text to warn. Thank you for your understanding. We always text when we are really late.
- For a period of one (1) year immediately thereafter, you agree not to solicit any employee or independent contractor of the Company on behalf of yourself or any other business enterprise, nor shall you induce any employee or independent contractor associated with the Company to terminate or breach an employment, contractual or other relationship with the Company.