Founder and CEO of Learn French Geneva by Swiss Language Academy
Founder and CEO
Swiss and French national
- Marketing and Management MA
- Webster University, Geneva, 1988
|French | English
|Studied for 5 years
Our CEO embodies the unconventional, knowledgeable and unique approach of our academy. Ms Karaman masters the different tools and techniques (internet, printed materials, audiovisual content, writing exercises, etc). She makes the classes lively and special, adapted to each unique student's needs and demands.
- Coaching and thorough exam prep for DELF-DALF-TCF exams from A1 to C2 levels.
- Swiss citizenship naturalisation exam preparation.
- Coaching in professional writing (both in English and French)
- French HS diploma with Honors in ancient Greek & Latin.
- Thorough knowledge of the French language.
- Trilingual in French-English-Spanish.
- At ease with customers from all cultures due to my important professional background in the financial services industry in Geneva.
- Extensive professional experience with ultra-high net worth individuals UHNWI, hence my ability to teach French to clients from all social and cultural backgrounds, even the most demanding.
- Acquisition of different conventional teaching methods through many personal experience while learning foreign languages (Latin, ancient Greek, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Turkish, Armenian) in groups and individually.
- Excellent presentation.
- Computer literate: MS Office.
- Founder and CEO of “Learn French Geneva by Swiss Language Academy”, FFL teaching school with our very own state of the art website.